Friday, April 29, 2016

So apparently it's been 4 years since I've posted anything. Shocking, right? Because we are all super good at follow through. Maybe now's the chance to get back to it. I still live in the same small apartment a block from the beach. I get to walk to work and most of my world exists within a 45minute drive.
It was once pointed out to me that only people from New England (or just Boston perhaps) defines distance by how long it takes to get there.
Example:
"How far is it from Lynn to Salem?"
"About 15/20 minutes."
Why would you care how many miles away something is? Aren't you really concerned with how long it would take to get there? I mean, that's the only true measurement. That's why they tell you to use the same tape measure when buying new furniture. Because, if you use the one they have it could be different. No way those paper yard sticks at IKEA are accurate.

Anyway, I've gotten off topic.
This will never be a fancy blog - with great fonts and polls or a video (forbid!) or some shit. But I'll be honest. And I'll share. And even if I only write it for me, that's all I wanted to write it for in the first place.

Let me leave this evening with this.
Opening a restaurant might just be the most fucking insane I've ever been a part of. My blood pressure has risen exponentially and I'm pretty sure I'll be dead by October. God damn it. I love this industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment